We released a new version of Micro.blog for iOS today with several new features and improvements:
- Added full-screen viewer for photos in the timeline.
- Added auto-complete of usernames when composing a new post.
- Added tapping on your blog hostname in the post screen to switch to a different blog if you have multiple Micro.blog-hosted blogs.
- Added option to set description on uploaded photos for better accessibility. Tap an attached photo thumbnail before posting to edit the text.
- Updated the following count in user profiles to show people you are not yet following to help you discover new people to follow.
- Fixed maximum size when scaling uploaded photos.
- Fixed potential crash when sharing photos from other iOS apps.
- Fixed layout issues on new bigger iPhones.
- Fixed sharing some web page titles.
- Improved accessibility of menus and buttons in the app.
- Improved showing push notifications in the app.
You can download Micro.blog version 1.4 from the iOS App Store.